Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mayhem at Moonstone

This Saturday, Aug. 28, Dennis Tafoya and I will be appearing at the Moonstone Mystery Bookstore in historic Flemington, N.J., from 2 to 4 pm. Dennis is a terrific writer and his WOLVES OF FAIRMOUNT PARK, though only his second book, is one of the best-reviewed crime novels of the year. His first, DOPE THIEF, was called "an impressive debut" by the hard-to-please Kirkus Reviews,and Publishers Weekly deemed him "a writer to watch." We'll be signing books and dispensing CDs, baked goods and bad advice. Stop by and say hello.


pattinase (abbott) said...

I sure do remember Flemington, just down the river from my husband's hometown, New Hope, PA and home of Stangl dishware. Wish I were there and hope you are coming to Noircon. Sell a million copies of two great books.

wstroby said...

Thanks very much. Dennis and I will both be at NoirCon, so we'll see you there.