Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mayhem at Moonstone





This Saturday, Aug. 28, Dennis Tafoya and I will be appearing at the Moonstone Mystery Bookstore in historic Flemington, N.J., from 2 to 4 pm. Dennis is a terrific writer and his WOLVES OF FAIRMOUNT PARK, though only his second book, is one of the best-reviewed crime novels of the year. His first, DOPE THIEF, was called "an impressive debut" by the hard-to-please Kirkus Reviews,and Publishers Weekly deemed him "a writer to watch." We'll be signing books and dispensing CDs, baked goods and bad advice. Stop by and say hello.

2 comments:

pattinase (abbott) said...

I sure do remember Flemington, just down the river from my husband's hometown, New Hope, PA and home of Stangl dishware. Wish I were there and hope you are coming to Noircon. Sell a million copies of two great books.

Wallace Stroby said...

Thanks very much. Dennis and I will both be at NoirCon, so we'll see you there.
Best,
W.